Robert’s Rules of Order, Newly Revised is THE recognized guide to fair, orderly and professionally conducted meetings.
Since 2004, American Legal has been the publisher of the searchable electronic edition of this valuable resource chosen by Robert’s Rules Association. Robert’s Rules of Order, Newly Revised is the acknowledged “gold standard” for meeting rules.
Quick Meeting Guidance
Get instant digital access and guidance from Robert’s Rules of Order Newly Revised 12th Edition and Robert’s Rules of Order Newly Revised in Brief, 3rd Edition (the only authorized concise guide). Included with the 12th Edition are the Timekeepers Guide, Tellers Report, Sample Rules for Electronic Meetings, Forms, and resources for Ballot Voting and Understanding Secondary Amendments.
• Browse and navigate the publication with the electronic table of contents
• Links to section references
• Fully searchable text, footnotes, tables, contents, and indexes
• Paragraph numbers and page-number indicators
• Perform Boolean and wildcard searches for words, phrases, rules and page numbers throughout the publication
• Save personal notes, bookmarks, and highlighters
• Copy or print portions of the text
• Summary explanations about postponing a motion, reconsidering a vote, making and enforcing points of order and appeals, and newly expanded procedures for filling blanks
• New provisions regarding debate on nominations, reopening nominations, and completing an election after its scheduled time
• Dozens more clarifications, additions, and refinements to improve the presentation of existing rules, incorporate new interpretations, and address common inquiries
• Bonus ancillary materials from the authors: Forms and instructions relating to meeting notices, motions, roll-call and ballot voting, timekeepers, assignment of the floor, and secondary amendments as well as a step-by-step guide to secondary amendments
Get a digital edition of Robert’s Rules of Order to give you quick and easy information for (or during) your next meeting. Digital versions are available in download, USB flashdrive, or CD Rom.