Find out more information or view video Tutorials our YouTube channel.
Use the free My Account feature to follow codes and be alerted when updates are made. Receive emails automatically when codes you follow are updated. Notification alerts can be tailored to the material you follow, from an entire code, to just a specific section of the code. Toggle the Bell icon on or off to follow a code.
This feature is only available to users with a free My Account. Users who are logged in to their account can toggle on/off the annotation feature. A small note icon appears next to each code paragraph or title when toggled on. Textual notes can be saved in the pop-up note, or add multiple notes per location if needed.
Frequently need to reference a municipal code provision? Set a bookmark to the Title, Chapter, or Section of a code and use your free My Account for quick reference, or copy the URL and save it in your browser’s favorites list.
Saved searches allow you to conduct a search and save the preset requirements as a managed search. If your search is specific to a code or even a section of a code, or if it involves a specific phrase, rather than re-run the search each time, set it up once and then use your free My Account for a list of saved searches, or use the drop-down menu under the Advanced Filters to access a saved search.
- Automatically sized to fit the screen size of your mobile, tablet, or computer
Multiple Search Formats
- Quick Search Box
- Advanced Search Filters, including Boolean Search
- Search by Document Relevance or Document Order
Automatic Stem Searches (finds plurals of words)
- Dog finds dog and dogs
- Fence finds fence, fences, fencing and fenced
- Grass finds grass, turf, lawn
- Garbage finds garbage, litter, trash, rubbish
Continuous Next Hits
- Navigate through all hits without having to go back to the Results List for each chapter
- Online document flows uninterrupted; no page breaks or page numbers to interrupt the text
- Download or Email text in 6 different format types including RTF and PDF
Expandable Table of Contents
- View and navigate the TOC while also viewing code text
- Cross-references to other sections, including penalty references are hyperlinked
Optional Online Services
Archive Code Versions
- View prior code versions
- Compare current and older versions to see changes
- Yes – if provided in color by the City
- Table header row remains stationary while table scrolls
- Defined terms in the code are set with pop-up definitions
New Ordinances History Links
- As new ordinances are added to the code section history list, links to the original ordinance can be set
Advance Legislation Notice
- List of Ordinances not yet codified within the code; Link to full PDF of ordinances
- Seal or logo posted on code library
Online Help Features
- Use online help features or contact technical service via email or toll-free phone number
FREE Code Library Account
You can create a personal, private account to store search information, any bookmarks under “My Account.”
Use our free My Account feature to customize your experience: from saving frequent searches, to bookmarking material you need to access frequently, or following codes to receive notifications when updates are published.
Find out more information and help on our YouTube channel.
Get in touch
We've helped hundreds of municipalities codify laws since our inception more than 80 years ago, and we would like to bring that experience to your next project.
Reach out using the form below.
"That was a wonderful training, thank you. [W]ithout the training the program could be likened to Google Maps, and after the training, it is like using Google Earth! "
Tina Abriani City Clerk, Quartzsite AZ